Bhaskar Raj Pant, MD is practicing Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon with primary specialty interest in Joint Replacement, Reconstruction and Trauma. He is Chief Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon & Head of the Department, Department of Orthopedics at HAMS Hospital, Kathmandu.
Previously he was Assistant Director, Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine at the Grande International Hospital. He is a board member at Possible Health and oversees Rural Trauma Care at Possible Hospitals in Bayalpata, Achham & Charikot, Dolakha.
He lives with his family in Kathmandu. He plays Badminton and Bicycling.
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement & Sports from Cincinnati, USA
- Advanced Course in Joint Replacement from Fribourg, Switzerland
- Knee Fellowship from Tohoku University, Japan
- Advanced AO Trauma from Thailand
- Global Health Delivery course from Harvard University, USA
Memberships and Professional Services
- SICOT (International Society of Orthopedic Surgery & Traumatology), International Affiliate Member
- OTA (Orthopedic Trauma Association), International Affiliate Member
- AO Trauma and SIGN (Surgical Implant Generation Network) Affiliate Member
- Co-founder of National Musculo-Skeletal Charity & Research Foundation, Nepal
- National Commissioner for The LANCET Nepal NCD-I Poverty Commission.